Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wednesday morning buzz...

Quick hit before heading to the office this morning.

I rode the north side of the river last evening and had a nice solo thing going on then I had something happen that completely blew my mind.

While crossing the long wooden bridge down by the Burn's Park boat ramp I had a guy fly past me on the right... on the bridge. Man, that was some careless and dangerous riding!! All the good local riders know that bridge is barely wide enough for one bike and to zip across and go under a rider is plain stupid! Here's the weird part. I looked back before crossing the bridge and there was no one behind me then whoa, there he was. If he is reading this... hey fella, that was just lame riding on your part. Wise up before you hurt someone out there!

Ok, I'm off the soapbox now... the rest of the ride was fun. Lots of families out and spotted a couple of ACH folks out riding and saw a lot more heading to the Travelers game last night. I had forgotten all about that it was the rescheduled ACH night at the Travelers game. Hope you guys had a great time!

No comments: