Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday Quick hit...

Howdy! I'm giddy. Serious! It's the week of the event. I'm rocking to go.

The Ginger PR machine is going in full force! (Ginger is our ACH PR chick)
I got to hang out at the Point 94.1 this morning and talk live on air with Kevin Clay. We had a good time and even got invited to return NEXT Monday to talk about how the ride went. As we were walking out I saw a office door sign that said, "Jocks Office".. I stole it! Then I felt bad and put it back. It was too funny.

Then around 10 this morning KTHV came over and we shot in front of the hospital. It should air tonight during the newscast. Once it's aired then they usually put it out on the website and I'll load a link to it.

Be sure to keep reading this week because especially from Wednesday morning on we'll be doing a lot of blog updating.

Funny story: Remember a week or so ago I was talking about the new drink at Java City? My friend Kelley got one and she was saying how it wired her system! Hey it's got a triple shot in it.

One fo the riders for this sent out an email letting everyone know to start drinking a lot of water now, etc etc... then there was some tag about cutting caffeine. I laughed! Dream on sis! If I cut back on caffeine you'll find buzzards finishing me off.

No comments: