Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday quick hit

About to head to the office for a busy day but took the night off from training to go see Cirque de Soleil's Delirium at Alltel last night. So cool! I took Emmy with me and we had a blast. She kept telling me thanks for taking her.

Plans are falling in place for the weekend and it looks like a CARTI training ride and this weekend will be recovery weekend menaing a max of about 4 hours tomorrow and 3 on Sunday. Should end the weekend with about 70 miles total.









Next weekend things are falling in place to start off with the Carti Tour de Rock (http://carti.com/index.php?fuseaction=p0010.view&mod=50&rec_id=14) but jump off in mid course and ride on to West Memphis where Terri will pick me up and kidnap me for the rest of the weekend over to Memphis! Coach Mark will be riding with me to Forrest City it looks like.